Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Stay on Target!

Whew! My summer semester is almost over, and I'm exhausted! I also spent the afternoon setting up my custom figures at the West Oaks Alamo Drafthouse for the their super-hero art exhibit running through the month of July. There were some seriously wonderful works of art going up while I was setting up my figures, it looks like they've had a great turn out for the exhibit. Hopefully this will give them some good through-put and lead to some attention for my fellow artists and I. Big THANK YOU to Mike and the rest of the gang over there, they're really working hard to put together an awesome show!

If you're showing up here and wondering where are all the damn custom action figures I'm rambling about, don't worry... not a lot new in the works but I'm going to take the break from school as a chance to finally, for real, photograph a lot of my Star Wars themed worked, so there should be regular updates starting soon! Even if you're not a huge Star Wars fan, I think there are a lot of fun figure designs that incorporate some other stories and characters into that universe far, far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment