Tuesday, June 14, 2011

This isn't good-bye, just good night!

Well, after two years of surgery, recovery, and a few plans that didn't come through, I finally started back to school last week. I'm working on a BFA in Photography which seems like a natural fit for my interests and skill set, and I'm enjoying classes a lot. We're shooting 100+ images a day since it's the compressed summer schedule, so it's wearing me out, but I feel like I've already learned so much. But it doesn't leave much time for my art and hobby projects, for now at least.

I'm also working on getting my figures exhibited at another art show, so hopefully that will come through as well. I'm certain I won't be able to resist cranking out some new characters once the old peg warmers have dried up and we start seeing some new product on the shelves!

No comments:

Post a Comment