Thursday, October 1, 2015

31 Days of Dead!

Alright, here's the challenge. I'm going to try my hardest to post something new everyday this month! I've got about 10 figures complete, another handful that just need a few tweaks, and a some graphic design projects I did for other customizers that I haven't shown off here before. The difficulty? Well, things were going great and I and was making really good progress and then season 5 of The Walking Dead hit Netflix. Plus there's this 14-month old running around who REALLY doesn't think I should be hanging out in that garage studio instead of watching him. He's pretty insistent about it. Still, let's give it a shot!

 Check back daily to marvel at new stuff from my workbench or revel in my hilarious and inevitable defeat!

No comments:

Post a Comment