Wednesday, October 7, 2015

G.I. Joe Resurgence II - Toy Catalog

G.I. Joe Resurgence is a project by a group of customizers that imagines an entirely new, complete line of figures and vehicles that's a spiritual continuation of G.I. Joe's "glory days". PHX Customs have put together an exceptional collection of customs, but that's really just the beginning. There's an on going story arc between each year of Resurgence, as well as professionally designed card backs and other packaging. I was asked if I'd like to take a crack a recreating one of the old pack-in toy catalogs featuring Resurgence II, and I had a great time doing it! You can see an examples of the type of catalogs from the 80's I used as my inspiration here. The catalogs were a lot of fun to work on, and I look forward to seeing what's in store next for Resurgence!


No comments:

Post a Comment