Thursday, October 1, 2015

Samurai Jack - Time-displaced Samurai


"Long ago in a distant land, I, Aku, the shape-shifting Master of Darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil! But a foolish Samurai warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to the past, and undo the future that is Aku!"

Samurai Jack is from a cartoon that came out a little later than most of my cartoon based custom action figures, but it was a pretty wonderful show with an amazing art style and character designs.

I've got a few more Samurai characters I'd like to make to go along with him, and maybe even tackle the evil Aku.


Parts Recipe:
Rain (The Corps!) - Head
Battle Blade Hogun - Topknot (chonmage)
Storm Shadow - Torso, Upper kimono
Kwinn - Forearms
Namor - Legs
Cairo Henchman - Lower kimono and sleeves, sandles

1 comment: